After successful registration, you will be the default admin of the account. you can see this under "Company > Users"
Inside "Users", you can click on "New" to invite more people to help you with the management of the account.
The people you invite to help you manage the account can be:
1. Your company's admin personnel
2. Your HR manager(s)
3. Your finance personnel
4. If you're not the boss / business owner, you can also invite them to use the system
5. External correspondents that help you manage your business, including but not limited to:
- If you outsource certain business processes, you can invite your service vendors to use the system
- If you need any support, you can invite our CS team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to help you out
What if you want to control which data can be accessed by your users?
Easy! Just set your users' custom access rights and they will only have access to the modules that you set for them.
You can add system users any time. It will not affect how you use Workstem on a daily basis. If you want to add system users now, you can follow this guide.