Welcome to Workstem! 🎉
Here are some important information for you to quickly understand what Workstem can do for you.
Unlike traditional software companies, Workstem is an HR cloud platform. That means you are not limited by your computer hardware, you don't need to install anything on your computer, and you don't have to buy any licenses! You can install and start using anywhere, anytime with just your website browser!
Workstem helps you automate your HR processes — from daily time tracking to attendance data processing including leave management. All these data are then used to calculate the monthly payroll and yearly tax reporting. We help you save time and increase work efficiency.
We Provide 3 Main Tools For You: Web, Staff, & Supervisor App
1. For Business Owners, Managers, and HRs
- Need to manage all the company's employees
- Use the web portal as main working device and supervisor app as supplementary tool
2. Managers / Supervisors
- Need to manage direct reports
- Use supervisor app as the main working device
- Need to check shift schedules, clock in/out and apply for leaves
- Use staff app as the main working device
Workstem System Major Features Overview
1. Shift Scheduling
- Schedule shifts on the web portal or right inside the supervisor app
- Check all employee shifts with the shift calendar overview
- Supports multiple locations / multiple shifts in one day as well as overnight shifts
- Supports export/import of shift schedules
2. Time and Attendance Management
- Staff mobile app time tracking and real-time attendance status
- Complete record of all historical clock in/out data
- Supports overtime and compensatory timesheet application
- Track and export total working hours and overtime hours
3. Leave Management
- Supports government public holidays (banking holidays) and statutory holidays
- Automatically generate leave entitlements and calculate leave balances
- Customisable leave types and entitlement generation formulas
- Quick and easy staff app leave application and supervisor app leave approval
- Customisable leave approval workflow
4. Payroll Management
- Supports hourly and monthly salary types and many kinds of pay cycles (weekly, monthly, biweekly, etc.)
- Supports pro-rata salary calculation based on join/resignation date and leaves taken
- Supports Average Daily Wage (ADW) tracking and ADW calculation in pay items
- Customisable formulas for complex pay items
- Automatically calculate MPF contribution amount
- One-click export of tax reports (IR56B, IR56F, IR56E, IR56G)
You should have a basic understanding of Workstem by now. You are ready to do some basic setup!
We hope you have a wonderful time using Workstem!