A complete company profile will make your account look more professional to your employees.
Click into "Company > Basic Information". There are three required fields – Company Name, Phone Number, and BR No.
Company Name and Phone Number: By default, it will be the name and number that was filled during sign up. It can be edited any time. Company name will be used as the account name in Workstem can act as a nickname in Workstem. The names can be defined by users but it is unique and can not be duplicated.
BR Name: Official Name registered on the BR，it will be displayed on official reports such as Payroll reports, Payslip, or Tax Forms.
You can register different company accounts for different entities under with the same BR Name.
Next, you can upload/edit your company logo. Workstem supports jpeg, png, jpg, and gif file types and file size must be below 5MB.
Afterwards, you can click on the "Save" button to save your information.
The other fields on this page are all optional and you can come back to this page to fill them in once you need to use them.
1. Region - This is where your company is operating in and will affect how Workstem generates default data for your leave and payroll settings. You chose this region during the registration process and cannot be edited.
2. Time Zone - This is used to set the time zone for your time-based data and you can only pick a time zone within your selected region. Time zone will mainly affect:
Timesheet creation time and update time
Leave requests creation time and update time
Staff clock in/out time
3. Preset Data Language - This is used to set the language for system-generated leave types and pay items. You can choose English, Traditional Chinese, or Simplified Chinese.
4. Bank Info - The information here is used to generate bank autopay files after you complete a pay run.
5. Tax Payment Info - The information here will be used to generate tax reporting files for your employees.