Before start syncing the pay run data to Xero, please make sure that:
- The account codes in Workstem are in sync with Xero.
- The Sync type has been set and pay items are mapped.
- The Pay Run has been marked as “Paid” or “Closed”
1. To Sync the data from Workstem to Xero, click on Generate on Interface Details Page.
2. In the pop-up dialog, select the Pay Cycle to be synced.
Then, select the Synchronous type that you have created. (Multiple types can be
selected at the same time.)
3. Click on Generate to start the sync, and once it is done, you will see “Generated
Successfully” on the page.
The sync records will be displayed on the list on the Interface Detail page.
In Xero, you will see the records under “Draft” status in “Bills to pay” section.
You will also see the items on the bill being mapped to the account according to the settings in Workstem.
Congratulations! Now you should have already finished the set up and completed a data sync between Workstem and Xero successfully 😀
Still having problems? Feel free to contact us or refer to below FAQ: