We know that adopting a new system requires a lot of time to get familiar with various functions and processes
Therefore, we have prepared two training services for paying clients, hoping to speed up the process of learning and fully adopting the system for you and your employees. Our training services will save you a lot of time learning and will ensure the accuracy of your system settings.
1. Online Training
- Up to 1 hour at a time
- Interactive with Q&A section
- Mainly for us to share an overview of how different modules work together and the best practices to ensure you get the most value out of Workstem
- Not suitable for detailed system settings
2. Face-to-face Training
- Up to 4 hours at a time
- Online / On-site
- Check whether clients' system settings are correct
- Assist and teach users how to do certain system settings
1. Overview of Workstem modules and key points including (but not limited to) :
- What are the main modules of the system
- What business requirements does each function meet?
- Method, process and precautions before using each function/module
- Key points in using the Scheduling module
- Key points in using the Clock in/out time tracking
- Leave management overview
- Use of staff app
- Use of supervisor/manager app
2. System Setting Process and Best Practices Including (but not limited to) :
- Company basic information
- Employee profile import and data migration
- Settings for scheduling function
- Related settings and usage flow of clock-in/out function
- Setting for leave entitlement and leave balance maintenance
- Settings for payroll items, payroll policy, and pay run method
- Basic settings for MPF
- Basic settings for tax reports
Before training, you can also add to the agenda specific topics you'd like to learn more about.
If you need our training service, you can always contact our customer service or sales staff any time and tell us your needs. Training service is charged on a pay per training basis and can be purchased multiple times if necessary.
We currently support Paypal/Credit Card, bank transfer and cheque payment. After successful payment, we will arrange the training content and determine the training time according to your needs.