How does Workstem implement a business scenario where employees are given their final pay after leaving the company?
● Step 1: Enter employees and view the leaving employee. Click Staff Information and select "Terminate" on the right menu bar.
After filling in the Terminate Date, Reason and Notes, click "OK", you can see that the system displays the status of the employee as [Processing Termination].
⚠️Note: Do not click "Finish Termination" at this time, because the employee still needs to do pay run. After the pay run is completed, return to this page and click "Finish Termination".
● Step 2: Enter Payroll > Pay run;
Click "One-time Pay run" in the upper right corner.
● Step3: Fill in the basic information of pay run and click calculate. (including name, payroll policy, pay day, pay period, reasons, here you can choose "Final pay")
● Step 4: Click "View" to View the calculation result.
If there is no error, click Submit.
Then final pay to this terminated employee.
Don't forget to "close" this one-time pay run after paying.
● Step 5: After the above steps, you have completed the employee's Fianl pay, click on the left to return to the people page, select this employee.
Click "Finish Termination" , the employee's satff information will be "Resign".