When creating employee profiles, you need to input a valid email address for each employee. In the system, email address is used:
- As the account name and unique identifier for each employee
- To receive verification codes when employees forgot their passwords or have not set passwords but changed mobile numbers
Therefore, it is necessary for each employee to have a valid email address input in the system.
If the employee does not have an email address, we suggest to manage the accounts by following steps:
- Company HR/Admin uses a current Gmail account, or creates a new Gmail account (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org), as the master account to manage and receive the verification codes for everyone.
2. When creating profiles, input the email addresses with the format as: “master
account name” & “+” & “Staff ID/Other identifier” & “@gmail.com” for each
3. Employees will use the above email addresses as account names to login.
Whenever necessary, the Company HR/Admin can use the master account
(email@example.com) to receive the verification codes and notify the
Note: Employees are able to use SMS verification codes to login, but email addresses will always be used as the account name when logging in.