Bulk Creating Shifts
If you have many employees working at the same location during the same shifts, you can quickly add all of their shifts in one go using our bulk create feature.
Under "Schedule > Schedule", on the top right corner, there is a button called "Bulk Settings". Click on "Bulk Create".
A side panel will slide out from the right side where you can add the necessary shifts. Just click on the "➕" icon and you can select multiple employees to assign shifts to.
After selecting the employees, here are the other things you need to fill in:
- Working Location (To let employees know where to go for work)
- Shift Start Time
- Shift End Time
- Lunch Break (When calculating total working hours, system will automatically deduct the lunch break minutes set here.)
- Shift Status (If you don't want employees to see the shifts immediately, you can choose "Unconfirmed". If you confirm the shifts and want employees
- Dates – Select all the days where this shift will be added
- Replace All Existing Overlapping Shifts – By turning on this option, all your current shifts will be replaced by this new one. You can use this option to bulk update shift records. If you are creating new shifts, you don't have to change this setting.
If you have frequently used Shift Templates, you can use that to quickly fill in the shift details. Read more here.
After clicking on [Save], all the scheduling table will show all the shifts that you just bulk created. If it's a "Confirmed" shift, the shifts will have a blue background:
"Unconfirmed" shifts will have a white background:
Bulk Confirming Shifts
If you want to confirm a lot of unconfirmed shifts in one go, you can use the "Bulk Confirm" feature.
Under "Schedule > Schedule", on the top right corner, there is a button called "Bulk Settings". Click on "Bulk Confirm".
A side panel will slide out from the right side. You can first click on the "➕" icon to select many employees. Then, you can choose the time period (Start Date to End Date) where you want to have all shifts confirmed.
After [Saving], you will see all the shifts on the scheduling table turn blue. That means all your shifts within the selected time period have been confirmed!
Now, you can advise your employees to check the shifts on their mobile apps.