You received a new email!
Have you received an email like this?
Haven't received any new emails from Workstem? Please go and check your spam folder. 👀
Your employer is currently using Workstem HR Platform and this email is an invitation to join and start using. After receiving this email, you should do the following steps:
- Verify your email address
- Download the Workstem Staff App
- Log in to the app for the first time
If you want to follow the guide instead, please continue reading.
Why Do I Have to Verify My Email Address
Your email address will be the unique username used to log in to the staff app. After logging in to the staff app, you can check your shifts, clock in/out, apply for leave or timesheet, check your payslip, etc. If you didn't verify your email address, you wouldn't be able to log in to the staff app and do all of the above.
How Do I Verify My Email Address?
After opening the email, simply click on the [Click here to verify your email] link.
You will then be directed to a successful verification page like the one below:
- The verification emails are only valid for 24hrs. You won't be able to successfully verify your email address if it's past the time limit. In that case, please contact your HR/supervisor and ask them to re-send a new verification email to you.
- You only need to click on the verification link inside the email once. Clicking the link multiple times might cause errors so please refrain from doing it.
After successful verification, the next step is to click on [Download Now] to download the staff app.
- If you're on a laptop or PC:
2. If you're on a smartphone:
After clicking [Download Now], you will then be able to see the following page with 2 QR codes. You can quickly use your smartphone's camera to scan the QR code and download the app from iOS App Store or Google Playstore.
If you're unable to use your smartphone's camera to scan the QR code, you can also search for "Workstem" on iOS App Store / Google Playstore.
For iOS users:
For Android users:
After installing the app, follow the steps below to log in your account for the first time.
As a first time user, you will need to use an email verification code to log in. After successfully logging in, you can then set a password for future sign-in's.
- On the Verification Code log in page, enter your email address and then click on [Get security code]
- Go to your email inbox and check if you have received the verification code.
- Once received, use the verification code to log in to your account.
The next thing you should do is set up a password so that you can have an easier time logging in next time!
This is what you will see after you successfully log in!
Now, you can inform your supervisor or manager that you have successfully activated your account and logged in.
If you see this error, that is because your email address hasn't been verified yet.