View all clock data
If you want to view all the employee's clock data on the web, you can open [Attendance] > [Attendance Data], this interface will display all the clock record and will display 10 records per page by default.
The data page will display:
- Employee information: Name, Staff ID, Department
- Attendance time: The employee’s actual clock-in/out time, (can sort and view according to attendance time)
- Attendance type: clock in or clock out
- Clock-in method information:
- GPS: If the location set in the system is identified, the name of the Location will be displayed, otherwise the longitude and latitude information of the clock-in location will be displayed.
- Bluetooth: The name of the Bluetooth device will be displayed
- QR Code: The source of the QR Code (supervisor name) will be displayed
5. Clock-in status: Normal/late/early leave/field work
View all the unusual attendance records
If you want to view the employee’s unusual attendance records, you can click the [Unusual Attendance Record] button on the [Attendance Data] page to quickly display all the clock data for late/early leave/ field work
View the clock record of an employee
If you want to view the clock record of an employee, you can enter the employee's name in the [search bar] in the upper left corner and press the [Enter] to view all the employee's clock-in data
View the clock record of specified conditions
If you want to view a certain type of clock record, you can press the [Filter] button in the upper left corner, enter the clock-in time, department, position, name, employment type, salary type, attendance status, or tag in the pop-up filter interface and press [OK] to view the corresponding clock record.